tirsdag den 9. august 2011

Oh darling!

Today I spend some time with my girl friend Mia. We ate lounch together at Nadias (A sandwich place in Aalborg) after that, we smoke a cigarette, and took the buss to Dennis' place in Hasseris, near Aalborg ofc. but it's sad, he's mad at me, and right back at him! I don't know why actually, I sleept at his place yesterday, but whatever! After that, we went to the sea, oh damn it's so beautiful down there at the Limfjord! After a while I took the buss home, and ate dinner, and after that watched some videoes with Anders Matthesen, and ate a lot of popcorns and drink a lot of coke :(

Chilli called me, and asked me about, I wanted to visit her and my sister, but my battery is totally dead!

At thursday me and Kiw goes to Baresso, can't wait!

Now I will text more with my boyfriend, and watch more films!

- Xoxo Anna Brandsen!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar